Item: Quartz Ozone Generator Air/Water Purifier
Model 1: SY-G500L (5W with 1 tube)
Model 2: SY-G500H (8W with 2 tubes)
Quartz Ozone Generator Air/Water Purifier Major Characteristics
(1) Low voltage input, low current, long life, no corrosion compared to the tip discharge ozone;
(2) Stable current, high output ozone compared to the vacuum pipe ozone at the same power;
(3) Safety, nondamageable easily, long life compared to the ceramic plate ozone;
(4) Eternal current to get stable working and long life compared to other glass pipe ozone;
(5) Made with high purity of Quartz pipe to get the long life working, when there is dusts collected after a long period there is lower output, you can clean the surface and get good result again
(1) Ozone power input with DC12V, 14KHz/3000-4000V output
(2) Power of 4-5W, output of 450-500mg/h; you can connect two pipes to get more output
(3) Input the ozone power with DC12, equip with a potentiometer, locate the output of 3000-4000V; when read the 330-350mA there is low output ozone to meet the indoor air to remove smoke and odors, the best to use timer; when read 380-400mA there is high output ozone to meet the water treatment in case or space air disinfection;
Air/Water Purifier, Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Bowl Cabinet, Ozone Machine...
Working Principle: The ozone pipe is working in the high voltage electric field and high frequency magnetic field to ionize the oxygen around the helix pipe, so generate the ozone; we use the unstable atom to decompose, sterilize and remove the odors, gas, virus and smoke etc.
(1) For water treatment, space or case sterilization you can adjust to the high output;
(2) For indoor air purification to remove odors and smoke you can locate the low output, and we suppose you equip with a timer discontinuously, after all the excessive ozone will harm the body;
(3) An electric fan is a must when working to disperse the heat;
(4) Do remember to use at a ventilating place or it will burn at a high temperature;
(5) Do not touch the pipe or leads in case of any electric shock;
(6) Use the SCM to control the circuit in case of any interfering.